COOKING LINE - COOKER
• Excellent Texture and Appearance.
• 3% to 8% higher yield.
• Decrease energy costs by 10% to 40%.
• Uniform, Consistent and predictable product temperature
• Meets rigorous food safety and sanitary design principles.
• Cookers are easily configurable to meet specific customer needs.
• Automatic hood lifting mechanism for easy clean.
• Complete Elimination of “food traps” where bacteria can harbour.
The cooker uses a forced convention method and the process consist of a low temperature mixture of
air steam and condensate water which is constantly circulated inside the chamber and distributes heat
uniformly and efficiently. The products are cooked, blanched or pasteurized consistently using less steam
than traditional methods, and helps in maintaining the high quality of the products.
The unique design as well as the PID controlled motorized steam valves and VFD controlled blowers ensures that the cooking yield is always kept at a maximum and gives an energy savings better than any other cooking method in the market. The Steam Cooker is manufactured entirely in stainless steel and non- corrosive materials for providing the best possible conditions for quality processing. The twin layer insulated outer body gives very little heat loss to the surroundings.